[RTTY] Fw: DIGIFEST 2009 RESULTS

UT1IA Vladimir ut1ia at ukr.net
Thu Jul 23 08:22:02 PDT 2009

Hello everybody!

the Winner of DIGIFEST 2009 is known now. He is Jorge LU5VV aka LV5V who
sais "BAD CONDITIONS BUT NICE CONTEST WITH ALL THIS MODES. I ENJOY IT
VERY MUCH. WITH BETTER CONDITIONS AND MORE ENTRANTS,A WONDERFULL
CONTEST. Congratulations Jorge for such an exellent effort! The Antenna
Analyzer RigExpert AA-200 as a Prize goes to Jorge. We hope it will be
helpful to deal with your antennas Jorge, in order to allow you to win
even more contests in the future.

Also USB Interfaces won Lev UN7DA, Pavel UR5WCQ and Feri HA5LZ! Go ahead
guys to the next digital modes events. You have something to play with
now.

DIGIFEST T-Shirts to be send to:

DO7UB
EA3FHP
EA8BGO
OH2LU
UT8EL
UX1UX
YT2PFR

While Diplomas to:

2E0BPP
DL1KUR
EA8BGO
F6DKQ
HA5LZ
HA5OMM
N7UVH
RD4HD
UR4CU
UR5WCQ
UR7EW
US6CQ
UT2UZ
UT5NM
UT5ZA
UU9JQ
UV5U
YO5TP
YO9BXC
who are the Live Member of the DIGIFEST 09 meaning ON-LINE
participation.

The full Results could be find at:
http://mixw.net/misc/DigiFest/res2009.html
We hope that all of participants (more than 50 logs) enjoyed our event
and so will hope to meet you on DIGIFEST 2010! Enjoy and 73,

THE CONTEST COMMITTEE:

UT2UZ
UU9JDR
UX0FF