[RTTY] New RTTY Roundup DX records

ws7i ws7i at ewarg.org
Thu Jul 30 08:55:41 PDT 2009

There will be updated RTTY Roundup DX records on the ARRL site soon.  Seems
that a bug in the software that generates these excluded some EA scores
from the records.

As I was reading my latest QST I see some updates in Contest Club scores as
well. Dominion DX Group moving up to take first place in the local club
catagory.

Had a question from W7RY on plaques and this is just a reminder those come
out in late December.  We also need to continue to Beef up the Plaques and
by Contacting Sean KX9X at contests at arrl.org you can get next year's lined
up.  Seems with our wonderful manufactures doing them all for a couple of
years we stopped doing the job that we were.

Jay
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by ClamAV]