[RTTY] RW4WZ MT, WV and DE rtty qso needed

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Wed Jun 3 09:54:07 PDT 2009

I'm not in one of those states so I can't directly help, but you might try
checking out http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/

Click on the LoTW tab at the top and you'll see which states are logged in.
When I was sending this, someone from WV was listed. You can then log in
(providing nothing more then your name, location and callsign) and "chat" to
arrange a sked, usually right on the spot, for a specific mode/frequency.

Good luck!
David - K2DSL