[RTTY] ANARTS RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 15 09:04:25 PDT 2009

My best effort ever for this contest. Sorry to see it end. Maybe some group
will take it on and continue this fun contest? I had more time to operate
this year. Propagation was poor Saturday but there were many calls. Some EU
calls never did copy me. My apology to WD5DBU for the dupe. I changed bands
on the rig and not in N1MM. N1MM was still on 40 meters and rig on 20
meters. He worked me anyway. Op error. I had 60 first time calls. Several
ops sent "NR AGN" and I had to ask TIME or ZONE. Also several need to figure
out how to send a 4 digit time instead of 2100:35:45Z. The reply that was
really interesting was "599 599 599 1329ZULU ZONE 5 5 5 KKK" He needs an
Elmer. MY comments are not to complain, but to point out we need to help
those who probably are new to contesting and need our help. I have more time
for contesting now as my wife of 65 years passed away on May 19th. One big
loss, one small gain.

73   Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A. Band
   QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Cnt
   3.5       1       3    0    1    0
     7      41     386    9   12    0
    14     209    2301   34   17    5
    21      24     141    4    9    0
    28       2       6    0    2    0
 Total     277    2837   47   41    5  VK points = 400 (1-40M QSO)
Score: 1,248,680

whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M