[RTTY] Radio for RTTY Contest travelling?

John Merrill johnn1jm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 20:18:18 PDT 2009

Sounds like you like Kenwood. I use a TS480SAT as my second radio to a K3.
It runs terrific on FSK. It beats anything in it's class by a long shot and
even some more expensive radios. One thing I like is it has a monitor unlike
the an Ft100 or an ICOM equivalent, so you can monitor you outgoing signal
in your headphones or speaker. Check out the specs and the QST review.
You'll be pleasantly surprised.

John N1JM