[RTTY] Not one, but TWO contests this weekend!

Bill, W6WRT dezrat1242 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 15:54:08 PDT 2009

In addition to the DL-DX RTTY contest, there is another RTTY contest this
weekend: the DARC 10 Meter RTTY contest. Oddly enough, it starts just one minute
after the DL-DX ends but runs only six hours.

I have not been able to find the official rules in English, but this website
will give you enough to do it:
http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/weeklycont.php
Scroll down to the next to last entry. N1MM Logger supports this contest.

The time of the contest is not conducive to good propagation in North America,
but I'm going to give it a try anyway. See you on 28080.

73, Bill W6WRT