[RTTY] Fun, but

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Sun Mar 1 10:35:20 PST 2009

Tom, W7WHY, had some good comments about operating and setting buffers in RTTY contests.  I would like to add one additional point.

Please, please, leave a space after your call sign in any buffers you set up.  When there is no space many of us are unable to pick out your call as it is "immediately" followed by a great deal of garble.  This is especially true on 40 and 80 which are full of noise for most of us.  You need to have those call signs standing our all by themselves and thus easily moused into the log.

Thanks to all the guys and gal (Susan) who worked me and made this RTTY contests again great fun.

Frank...N2FF.....