[RTTY] Interface

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Sun Mar 1 15:18:53 PST 2009

I only know about the SignaLink USB (have it and like it) and though it is
an exceptional unit for what it does do, it does not support FSK. So if you
are really into RTTY and want FSK, then the SignaLink probably isn't for
you.

Another option which could be less expensive for you is the Rascal at
http://www.buxcomm.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2 .

And another option if you're just looking to do FSK RTTY is make your own
interface cable. I was lucky that a fellow club member volunteered to make
me one that works fantastic with my TS-2000. The specs for it are scattered
around the page of the AA5AU RTTY site such as on
http://www.aa5au.com/rttyinterface.html

Maybe your overall requirements and rig would be helpful for others in
responding.

David - K2DSL