[RTTY] Fun, but

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Sun Mar 1 15:43:09 PST 2009

But, are we just preaching to the choir?

Do you think that there are no newbies that just found this reflector, or
just the same old bunch that has been here years.

If it is the second, then we ARE preaching to the choir.  If it is the
first, maybe they just need to be helped along a little.

I know there are sure a LOT of new calls I've never worked before, and I'd
venture to say that some of them read this reflector.

Where else do new RTTY contesters find good RTTY information.  73
Tom W7WHY