[RTTY] Fun, but

WW3S ww3s at zoominternet.net
Sun Mar 1 15:54:37 PST 2009

I had a macro programmed pointing to  rttycontesting.com, and used it three
times I think....only three out of 400+ that sent their exchange along with
their call, or called out of order, etc....it's getting better guys, and
without the new blood, we'd be back to the dupe after 3 rule in the
sprint....two of the three thanked me for the info, and apologized for not
knowing "how to do it"....