[RTTY] looking for the person that helped WB5AAA

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Mon Mar 2 04:32:09 PST 2009

Hi Jim,

Since most of us are using MMTTY in some form either in N1MM Logger,
WriteLog, Win-Test, others or MMTTY stand-alone I remind you that you can
set MMTTY to create a file that contains the entire contest.  In MMTTY
select "File(F)", then "Options of Received-log", then select "Folder" and
specify a path where you want the log kept.  I use Log as the folder name.
Then go back to "File(F)", then "Options of Received-log", then check "Log
time stamp" and "Time stamp in UTC".  Once you do this MMTTY will create a
file for every day in the contest.  For example NAQP created a file in my
MMTTY/Log directory named "090228.txt".  Every NAQP QSO is in that file
exactly as it appeared in my printed display.  Had you done that, you'd be
able to look up that fellow that helped you.  I use it for the N.I.L.s QSO
requests I get when people fail to complete a QSO or send me a report when
I'm working someone else.  I look in the file and I can see exactly what
happened.  Try it.

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com