[RTTY] looking for the person that helped WB5AAA

Junior charlesw_anderso at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 2 13:41:11 PST 2009

Rich,
 Thanks. It does not matter to me if anyone uses afsk/fsk long as I can log
them. I think it's just a setting in the multi mode software somewhere.

I ran AFSK/LSB ( RITTY )in the test and did not getting any spur comments.
Big difference I noticed was when the rig would first key up it would start
at about 80 watts or so before peaking at 100watts before the buffer ended.
Could be a setting in the rig menu I needed to tweak a little.
In fsk it keys 100watts at start of buffer/macro xmitting.
73
Charles/kk5oq