[RTTY] 3830 Summary for NAQP RTTY

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Mon Mar 2 08:47:05 PST 2009

I noticed the exact same thing just now looking at the summary. The rules at
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php?page=2 state (regardless of class):

6. Output power must be limited to 100 watts for eligible entries. Use of
external amplifiers capable of more than 100 watts output is not allowed.

I recall here someone posting that they were testing their equipment out and
were running high power and submitting their results as a check log.

David - K2DSL