[RTTY] Results MEXICO RTTY 2008 JA1XRH

JA1XRH/Ohtani JA1XRH at jarl.com
Tue Mar 3 05:57:45 PST 2009

This is JA1XRH/Tac Ohtani.

Dear Contest manager of FMRE

I enjoyed on your Mexico RTTY contest this year.
I sent the summary and logs to you, and immediately received your confirmation.

By the way, I found the result of last year in your web site. This sheet is mentioned "Preliminary results".
Maybe, I guess you are collecting the data and conducting the investigation.

Just in case, I retransmit the log that I sent last year.
I am waiting for a result to be announced definitely.

Thank you so much, 73

JA1XRH Yutaka Tac Ohtani

-------------
Summary for 2008 Mexico International RTTY Contest
Callsign used: JA1XRH
Entry Class: Single Operator Single Radio
Club Name: CRAC(Chofu Radio Amature Club)
Output Power: 200 W
ARRL Section: DX

Band        Qsos     Pts     Cty     Sec
 80M           0       0       0       0
 40M          16      38       9       1
 20M          39     104      17       1
 15M           0       0       0       0
 10M           0       0       0       0
--------  ------  ------  ------  ------
Total         55     142      26       2
142 Pts x ( 26 Cty + 2 Sec ) = 3976
Claimed Score: 3,976 Points

Total Operate time :    3.10 hours
QSO Rate(QSOs/Operate Time): 17.7 QSOs/Hour

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee of Mexico International RTTY Contest

Date : 2008/02/05/  Signature : Yutaka Tac Ohtani  Call : JA1XRH

E-mail : ja1xrh at jarl.com

Yutaka Tac Ohtani

28-23, Hachimanyama 3-chome, Setagaya-ku,
Tokyo 156-0056