[RTTY] Calibration Check with W1AW RTTY Bulletin

"John Becker, WØJAB" w0jab at big-river.net
Tue Mar 3 17:40:53 PST 2009

You can bet you sweet back side on that.
I still use a moder28ASR and a ST6 for RTTY.

The ST6 was built while working at McDonnell
Douglas. The lab had the best equipment that a
tax payer dollar could buy. The hi-Q filters tuned for
the mark and space frequency. There will be no copy
if either is to far off. Every time I tune W1AW they are
right on.