[RTTY] Audio Card Reccomendations

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Sun Mar 8 20:14:17 PDT 2009

I have a SignaLink and it works extremely well. It does not support FSK
which is now a problem for me since I am really into RTTY now and to take
advantage of my radio's filtering I need to do FSK and not AFSK. Here's the
official word on FSK with the SignaLink -
http://www.tigertronics.com/slusbfaq.htm#Does%20the%20SignaLink%20USB%20supp
ort%20FSK?

Unless someone needs FSK, then a SignaLink is a good choice. I was also
looking at a Rascal which supports FSK until a friend at my club said
there's a simple interface which he built for me and it works perfectly. The
FSK and CW interface was built using the info provided at
http://www.aa5au.com/rttyinterface.html .

David - K2DSL