[RTTY] VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES RTDX0312

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 12 20:13:18 PDT 2009

RTDX0312 RTTY DX
VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES FOR WEEK ENDING 12 MARCH 2009 (BID RTDX0312)

This week our information came from DJ3IW, UT5RP, GU0SUP, I5FLN, NG3K, and DX Summit.
Thank you all!

Friday 6
0650-14083 R1ANC
0913-14078 4K9W
1058-28251 9K2YM
1120-18102 7Z1HB
1209-14087 VR2XMT
1237-14083 UN2PN
1237-14088 UN1L
1241-14085 4L1BR
1242-14089 FM1FV
1251-14080 HV5PUL
1307-14083 5Z4/DL8NBE
1318-14087 TI8II
1334-14088 E20WXA
1349-14082 E21YDP
1409-14079 VU2SWS
1413-14078 5Z4/DL8NBE
1433-14088 VU2NKS
1457-14083 TN5SN
1615-14084 ZS6PVT
1712-14088 J5UAP
1715-14081 TR8CA
1827-14084 V55SRT via IZ8EDJ
1848-14086 7Q7HB
1911-14086 VQ9LA
1926-14083 FP/KV1J
1944-14080 EA8TL
2049- 7041 VK6IR
2253-14093 J5UAP
2344-14085 OX3DB
2349- 1839 9K2YM

Saturday 7
0014- 3585 9K2YM
0234-18104 KH0PR
0432-14085 6M0MM
0726-18107 VR2XMT
0755-18109 ZS2DL
0931-14082 E74EE
1211-14083 TA4A
1247-18105 CX4AAJ
1347-14084 5Z4/DL8NBE
1409-14084 EW7KF
1446-18104 ZS2EZ
1542-14088 7Z1HB
1917-14081 TG9AHM
1955- 7038 OX3DB
1957-14083 OX3WS
2100-14081 FM1FV
2255-14087 CO2EL
2310-14084 TI2YO
2312-14084 CO1RG

Sunday 8
0455-14082 V6P
0503-18104 KH0PR
0553-24923 KH0PR
0651-14081 4K9W via DL6KVA
0712-14090 TN5SN
0731-18104 VR2XMT
0807-10134 ZL7T
1038-14085 4L1BR
1212-18105 CX4AAJ
1242-14087 OY4TN
1244-14082 EX8AB
1310-14087 OY4TN
1310-18104 XU7ABN
1312-18108 9M6XRO
1356- 7042 VK6IR
1427-14091 9M6XRO
1501-14086 7Q7HB
1533-14091 VQ9JC
1549-14085 9K2YM
2059-14081 TG9AHM
2117-14084 FM1FV
2157-14084 OA4CN

Monday 9
0426-10143 ZL7T
0704-14083 R1ANC
0716-14083 JD1BMM
0835-14082 D2QMN
0956-14082 4K9W
1006-14091 J5UAP
1018-14090 ST2EB
1208- 3590 KH0PR
1307-14086 E20WXA
1351-14083 OX3WS
1426-14101 SV9OFS
1450-14082 OX3WS
1518-14084 YI1RAZ
1615-14088 J5UAP
1630-14095 FP/KV1J
1748-10142 TR8CA
1837-14084 V55SRT
1922-14083 ET3SID
1923-14085 C56YK
1940-14083 ET3SID
2051-14086 KL8DX
2142-10144 6Y5/WE9V

Tuesday 10
0647-10143 ZL7T
0704- 7039 FM1FV
0913-14083 R1ANC
1154- 7041 VK6IR
1201-14085 VR2XMT
1202-14088 E20WXA
1306-14083 OX3WS
1339-18103 VQ9JC via ND9M
1358-18102 J28KO
1424-18103 VU2PTT
1521-14083 YI1RAZ
1729-14083 5Z4/DL8NBE
1811-10141 TR8CA
1825-14086 OX3WS
1832-14083 ET3SID
1834-10144 ZS2EZ
1937-14081 FG5LA
2037-14085 CP6UA
2132-14089 6Y5/WE9V
2200-14082 VK2KM
2213-14081 OA4CN
2220-14085 FM5AA
2232-14083 FM1FV

Wednesday 11
0723-14082 J5UAP
0756-14085 JT1DN
0926- 7035 V63PR
0955-18104 XW1B
1015-14083 R1ANC
1033-14082 TA4A
1040- 7038 VK6IR
1109-14083 FM5AA
1226-14084 P40YL
1229-14093 XW1B
1246-14088 VU2SWS
1251-14085 EW7KF
1258-14083 OX3WS
1302-14088 VU2SWS
1352-10142 XW1B
1404-14084 UK7AZ
1504-14082 A71CT
1513-14084 YI1RAZ
1621-14084 PZ5RA
1623-14091 6Y5/WE9V
1659-14083 5Z4/DL8NBE
1901-14087 D2QMN
2008-14083 EA9IB
2008- 7034 9Z4FZ
2107-14085 C56YK
2113- 7038 7Z1HB
2135- 7039 EA9IB
2225- 7040 5Z4/DL8NBE
2227-14088 TG9SM
2323- 7036 TA4A

Thursday 12
0106-14085 KL8DX
0222-14080 R1ANC
0237-18104 V63PR
0336-24924 V63PR via JJ8DEN
0647-21084 V63PR
0816-14083 JT1DN
1144- 3524 JD1BMM
1259-18103 VQ9JC
1335-14086 FM1HN
1356-18103 9K2YM
1403-14086 UA2FCC
1413-18106 FM5AA
1417-18101 3A2LF
1424-14080 4K9W
1429-18103 TK5IH
1432-18103 CX/SP9MRO
1442-18103 TK5IH
1448-14088 E20WXA
1457-14081 VQ9JC
1520-14086 YI1RAZ
1547-14092 6Y5/WE9V
1647-14087 5Z4/DL8NBE
1859-14083 CX/SP9MRO
2009-14087 P40YL
2152-14084 D2QMN

Notes of Interest:

Lord Howe Island, VK9L - This multi-national Dxpedition is still on schedule for March 23 - April 3, 2009.
See http://www.odxg.org/vk9la.htm for details.

Malawi, 7Q - 7Q7HB should continue to be active until 26 March 2009.  QSL via G0IAS.

Marshall Islands, V7 - Look for V73J and V73M until 14 March 2009.  QSL via JH2BNL for V73J and JA2NQG for V73M.
They will then travel to Palau (see next entry).

Palau, V8 - JH2BNL as V88CD and JA2NQG as V88WW March 14-16.  They will then travel to Guam and should be QRV
March 17-19.

The VK2SG RTTY DX NOTES are distributed every week via the Winlink network, and are also available on the Internet at URL
http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/vk2sg-rtty.

For next week's bulletin, send your bandpass and notes of interest to Phil, GU0SUP, at e-mail: pcooper at guernsey.net

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com