[RTTY] RTTY and LoTW

allan1 dejazzd.com allan1 at dejazzd.com
Sat Mar 14 06:40:49 PDT 2009

I don't have an electronic log, but use a written log. I have made many contacts on RTTY and would like to send them to ARRL for LoTW. I already have my certificate and I have previously sent contest logs to them.

I entered my manual log data that I wanted in a Cabrillo text file and named it XXX.log. I tried to send it to LoTW, but it wouldn't accept it. I tried using a contest header and made up a phone contest name. The only negative the robot sent back was unknown contest name, understandable.

I have e-mailed LoTW-Help at ARRL, but to no avail.

Can some help me with my dilemma?

It would be greatly appreciated
73 Allan W2TN