[RTTY] Sprint Rules Question

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Sat Mar 14 11:26:27 PDT 2009

> Means I need to change my macros a little bit.

For Sprint, I have two exchange macros.  One is when I'm the "CQ station"
and it uses all the WriteLog facilities of the stateful Enter key,
accelerator keys, etc.  The other exchange macro is used when I'm the "S&P
station" and it includes a "log it" parameter so the contact is logged when
I send my exchange.  All of this minimizes keystrokes, and also in my case
chances for QLFs, while still following the Sprint protocol.

N1MM Logger and Win-Test may have even better macro functionality.

Ed - W0YK