[RTTY] Two NA Sprint Questions

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sun Mar 15 10:22:58 PDT 2009

And if you've got the S&P habit, taking over the frequency is not what
you're used to- I know I tuned away several times, just from reflex.

73, doug

   From: "WW3S" <ww3s at zoominternet.net>
   Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 08:56:23 -0400

   world, if I answered your CQ, and it was going to be my freq, my exchange
   would be K2DSL 001 JAMIE PA DE WW3S, so everyone would know its now my freq,
   there were a few people doing it that way last night, but not many, I think
   that led to the confusion,....that and bad conditions, at least this far
   north, were poor, so a lot of fills were needed, thats why the TU or QSL QSY
  messages helped (at least for me)....if you were CQing, and had to QSY, then
  your exchange should be (at least per the sprint "standard") WW3S K2DSL 001
   DAVID NY ...