[RTTY] Two NA Sprint Questions

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sun Mar 15 19:28:33 PDT 2009

The quote was from my email.  It is a signature.  I just changed it.  I
failed to space between my post and the one I was responding to so the quote
and the previous message all ran together.

This was the first time anyone said anything negative about the signature.
Heck some folks would not be happy to be hung with a new rope either. :)

Anyone seen any sunspots?

CC Packet Cluster W0MU-1
W0MU.NET or  67.40.148.194