[RTTY] how can I log OL6X for the sprint?

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Mar 17 19:27:29 PDT 2009

Good point.  I'll look into it.  I forgot the rules actually state that.
Here is the Cabrillo 3.0 spec for NAQP and NA Sprint which is what log
checking is based on.  Sometimes the log checkers have to edit the logs to
replace whatever is inserted in the QTH field (ex2) with 'DX' in order for
the log check software to work.

Ed - W0YK

Cabrillo QSO template for NAQP and NA Sprint
                              ----------info sent----------- ----------info
QSO: freq  mo date       time call       nr   ex1        ex2 call       nr
ex1        ex2 t
QSO: ***** ** yyyy-mm-dd nnnn ********** nnnn aaaaaaaaaa aaa ********** nnnn
aaaaaaaaaa aaa n
QSO: 14042 CW 1999-09-05 0000 N5TJ          1 JEFF       TX  N6TR          1
TREE       OR

nr: Serial number, omitted in NAQP (field must be blank)
ex1: Name
ex2: Two letter QTH designation for W/VE, DX for non-W/VE