[RTTY] AA5VU Licensed Cancelled to use cocoaModem Contest Interface

Dick Kriss aa5vu at arrl.net
Wed Mar 18 14:50:54 PDT 2009

AA5VU will not be able to participate in the 2009 BARTG
HF RTTY contest this weekend.

For reasons unknown to me Kok Chen, W7AY, cancelled
my license to use the contest interface in his cocoaModem
2.0 version 0.67.

<http://www.qsl.net/aa5vu/License-for-Contest-Interface>

The software may be in the public domain but W7AY is
still the owner of cocoaModem and I respect his right
to control who can use his software.

I have been a long time fan and supporter of W7AY's
cocoaModem and wish other Mac OSX users good luck
in the contest.

73 Dick AA5VU

Ps: W7AY will not see this message since he has
 all email from AA5VU blocked.