[RTTY] BARTG Contest

Tom Martin tmartin at chartermi.net
Mon Mar 23 13:19:55 PDT 2009

          BARTGSRTTY Score Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2009-03-17

    CallSign Used : W8JWN
      Operator(s) : W8JWN

      Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : RTTY
             Default Exchange : 001
             Gridsquare : EN55XT

             Name : Tom Martin
             Address : 812 West B Street
             City/State/Zip :  Iron Mountain   MI  49801
             Country : USA

     ARRL Section : MI
        Club/Team : Northeast Wisconsin DX Assn
         Software : N1MM Logger V9.3.0

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec   Cnt
         3.5     131     131    4   17    1
           7     227     227   16   17    2
          14     325     325   48   23    3
          21       5      5    1    4    0
       Total     688     688   69   61    6

            Score : 536,640
              Rig 1: FT-1000MP and Alpha 99
              Rig 2: FT-990 and SB-220
              Antennas : StepIR 4 elements at 72'
                                   Rotable 40 meter dipole at 80'
                                   80 Vee and 80 sloper
                                   40 dipole and 40 Bazooka
                                   Vertical for 20-10 USELESS!!!

          Soapbox : Unfortunately, I can't add!  Only worked 29 hours.  I had planned to work the 30 hours.
                              I was more concerned about planning the three hours of off-time  that I messed up the operating time.

                              Lots of interesting Time exchanges:  CST, UTC, PST, etc.

                                Had a total rig and computer shut down at one point.  My tom-cat, Buddy, ran under the operating desk to hide from three                   grandkids and shut off the power strip with his paw.

                    Worked everyone I heard but the HL on 20 Sunday evening.  I don't know if he worked anyone in 8 land.  I couldn't hear any exchanges.

                  I had a fun time but was disappointed that there weren't more stations on from SA and the Caribbean.

                    73,

                   Tom W8JWN