[RTTY] need some help with an ft-950 and a signalink

AA9VZ AA9VZ at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 20:22:42 PDT 2009

I need some help friends getting started. First time in the digital mode. I have a Yaesu ft-950 rig using the signa link usb and MMTTY. I am able to copy rttty just fine. On transmit I only have a steady mark tone no didles. I have tried using the packet setting on the rig since the rtty setting is for fsk mode only. You must use the packet setting for afsk modes? The signa link is for afsk only? This is worse than any Yaesu HT owners manual Hi Hi.............

Thanks for the support my friends....

73's

Terry AA9VZ