[RTTY] Query

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Mar 28 10:58:42 PDT 2009

Brian K6STI stopped working on and distributing RITTY many years ago
(it topped out at version 4.53 or something like that).  I think Win98
was the last O/S that ran it OK, it was not designed to work with the
truly pre-emptive multitasking Windows like Win2K/NT/XP.

Most folks are using MMTTY, or a hardware decoder.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us