[RTTY] [Fwd: Re: ANARTS and BARTG contests .. the future]

Jan Palmquist jan.palmquist at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Mar 31 09:53:46 PDT 2009

I agree on date.

BARTG has been one of my favorites, excellent propagation and not much other
activities to compete with.

In June propagation is much worse and it would not be that fun anymore. We have
light all around the clock, 80m will be useless and there are others things to do
than radio.

Please keep the March dates.

73's de Jan - SM5FUG