[RTTY] 6th International RTTY Gathering at the Ham Radio 2009 in DL

Dallmeier, Walter walter.dallmeier at dl4rck.de
Wed May 13 13:06:50 PDT 2009

Dear YL's and OM's,

the DL-DX RTTY Contest Group (DRCG, www.drcg.de ) would like to invite you to the "6th International RTTY Gathering" during the HAM RADIO 2009 exhibition in Friedrichshafen, Germany.

It will take place this year on June 26th (Friday), 2009, 7pm (19:00, local time) at "Gasthof Heuschober"  www.gasthof-heuschober.de  close to the exhibition area (Same place and time as the last years).

Gasthof Heuschober
Allmannsweilerstrasse 108
88046 Friedrichshafen
Germany
Phone: +49 7541 56788
Email: info at gasthof-heuschober.de

In the meantime many Hams from Europe and overseas have announced to attend the 6th International RTTY Gathering. If any of you are thinking about going to the HAMVENTION, Friedrichshafen, Germany this year, we can only suggest you really should go and attend the RTTY Gathering with many RTTY Contester and DX-er!

We all hope to see you at the "6th International RTTY Gathering" in Germany!

Feel free to contact us to get more information .

73 de Walter, DL4RCK
President DRCG