[RTTY] Topband: 160m in RTTY Contests

Jim W7RY w7ry at arrl.net
Sun Nov 1 07:20:30 PST 2009

No Joe...
If it violates a law, it's not permitted as a pursuit of happiness. The
scenarios you have detailed below violate laws and endanger people.
Operating 160 RTTY doesn't violate any laws or endanger people.

Being able to run RTTY on 160 is a freedom. And in a free country, (for the
moment) then you can peruse happiness.

73
Jim W7RY