[RTTY] 160m in RTTY Contests

Jeff Blaine AC0C keepwalking188 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 10:36:59 PST 2009

Bill,

One of Chen's earlier comments closed with essentially - do it (a contest)
and then we would have data.  I think that was early on the best point of
this exchange.

Having a RTTY contest on 160m one time would determine, in a single weekend,
answers to all these points of debate - the impact of MP, the ability to
catch some DX, how much interference there is with other Q activity, and
most of all - allow the actual participation interest to be determined
empirically.

73/jeff/ac0c