[RTTY] WAEDC next weekend!

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Nov 8 09:17:59 PST 2009

Hi all,

Wow, it is nearly time for WAEDC once more! As you all know, this is
probably my favourite contest of all, and most either love it or hate it.

If you haven't done so already, I would get things moving by setting up your
software for this contest, and making sure you know how to handle QTC's.
QTC's are NOT scary, and they don't take too long to exchange, providing you
are mindful of propagation conditions, and they really DO help your score a
great deal.

If you haven't tried this contest before, then check out
www.guernsey.net/~pcooper/waedc.html for some hints on how to get the most
out of it.

So, instead of sending SRI NO QTC, please have a go! It isn't hard, and
sending is possibly easier than receiving.
Just make sure you know how to provide a fill for one line, instead of
sending the whole lot again!

Any questions?????

Hope to see you all there!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---
Virus Database (VPS): 091108-0, 08/11/2009
Tested on: 08/11/2009 17:17:59