[RTTY] Any QSLs or No QSLs

David VE3VID ve3vid at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 8 19:59:36 PST 2009

Maybe the fraudulent award seeker should just buy a good printer and make his own from internet images.  Society in general has become suspicious and security minded.

I dont think eQSLs of any kind are likely anymore fraudulent.  They are a reflection of todays technology.  Not long ago sending a card in the postal mail was the only way.  Realistically what would make the otherwise honest ham become dishonest because fax, email, or internet eQSLs are now possible.  Answer, nothing would.  And I think that fact is slowly dawning.  Three years ago only eQSL.cc acknowledged their own confirmations.  Now the list of those accepting various electronic QSLs is extensive.

And why not............we put in our time, learned our theory, CW tests too till recently.  We are honest individuals who wouldn't want an illgotten certificate on our wall.  I believe hams are honest hard working ethical people, deserving of the colorful little piece of paper that says well done.

David Gerrard

     VE3VID          Located in rural Canada
Solar power.  Wood heat.
Mosley tribander @ 22m