[RTTY] WAE RTTY AD6WL Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 16 17:19:29 PST 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AD6WL
Operator(s): AD6WL
Station: AD6WL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA-ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Radios: SO2R

   80:   89          0    21
   40:  179         10    40
   20:  309        290    61
   15:  178        120    44
   10:   26         10     7
------------------------------
Total:  781   0    430   173  Total Score = 518,308

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very interesting contest.  Conditions were mixed. 15 was open for a lot of the
contest.  The few stations that were on 10meters varied between barely readable
to extremely strong.  I even exchanged QTCs on 10 meters with SA.

I got up early on Sunday to work some 40/80 meters to Asia.  Well I was about
to go down to the JA portion of 80M which is 3.525, but what did I hear...JAs
around 3.580.  There must have been a change that I wasn't aware of but I was
happy about it.

Another funny thing happened.  I sent the exchange 599 599 599.  Well the other
station asked for the serial number so I sent 599 599 599.  He went on
explaining to me that he needed a sequential serial number starting with 1.  I
replied back that "The serial number is 599 599 is the serial nr hihi."  He
came back with an apology and a hihi.  It had to laugh at that one.

The only 5 band contact was with NP3D/W1 and he had a great signal on every
band.

73 to all and thanks for the contacts.
Jim, AD6WL