[RTTY] GU0SUP WAEDC SOABLP

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Tue Nov 17 18:42:29 PST 2009

Hey Phil, it has been a while but it was great to work you again.  I haven't done the WAE in about 3 years and I forgot how fun it is working with QTCs.  One thing that I tried to control was whether to send or receive QTCs.  If the other station had a strong signal and wanted to send fine, but I since I can run the full 1.5KW on RTTY with my ACOM 2000A, I usually elect to send, especially if I know they aren't a real strong station or are operating with certain restrictions.  So I knew when you asked for me to send QTCs that there wouldn't be any problems.

73, Jim
AD6WL

And what a blast to work Jim AD6WL, and exchange QTC's almost without an
issue! Shortly after that, Jim spotted me, I had a very pleasing run into
W/VE, and worked quite a few stations for whom GU was a new one.