[RTTY] Check the Rules

Steve and Judy hodgson at cytanet.com.cy
Sat Nov 21 20:43:31 PST 2009

Having got all prepared for the YO PSK31 Contest
yesterday {SATURDAY} I sat in the chair hoping for 6 hours of PSK31 contesting on 80M.
Condx were pretty good and I sat there thinking that I should make quite a few Qso's as there were already some stations showing up on the waterfall.
Kick off was at 1600z and was eagerly anticipated,
off I go CQ CQ CQ Contest, CQ CQ CQ Contest, after about 10 minutes of CQ'ing  - SQUAT - so off I go on S&P, up and down up and down the band, again - NOWT - {A Yorkshireism meaning SQUAT} so I checks out my equipment, all ok, again up and down up and down the band, again -NOWT- {A Yorkshireism meaning SQUAT}  on glancing down at the RULES I noticed the word FRIDAY.

73 Steve, ZC4Li.