[RTTY] CQ to accept EQSL for awards

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 18:55:51 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 10:22, Peter Laws <plaws0 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I see when I search for my call on eQSL, I seem to have hundreds of
> "cards" waiting.
>
> Are you saying that I can see all the other guy's QSO info before I
> upload my log to eQSL?
>
> If that's true, then I could just fabricate a QSO to match.  I can't
> see the other guy's QSO info on LoTW *until* I match, so I can't troll
> for QSLs the same way.  You certainly could manufacture QSLs on LoTW,
> but you'd have to do it in cooperation with the other stations.
>
> Interesting.

Old thread, I know, but eQSL came up at the VE session the other night
and I got to thinking that when I work all 40 CQ Zones, I'll probably
sign up, since eQSL is now accepted for the WAZ awards.

Logged in just now and was astounded to see over 500 "cards" waiting.
WOWZERS!  This is sure a great way to get confirmations.

In fact, one of the "cards" is from a station in Israel.  Wow!
Israel!  Very, very cool!

What would be way more cool is if I had ever actually worked Israel.

Heck of a system there.