[RTTY] CQ to accept EQSL for awards

David Levine david at levinecentral.com
Mon Oct 5 08:38:21 PDT 2009

Yes, of course you can reject eQSL confirmations. Where you saw them listed
is a red X or green checkmark. I only see those if there's no match on a QSO
I uploaded from my logging program. A mismatch can occur if, as an example,
I have K2XXX/M and they uploaded it as K2XXX, for a date/time mismatch, or
when I was signing as K2DSL/140 some folks sent me eQSLs as K2DSL. You just
see the mismatch in eQSL vs not seeing it in LoTW as it shows only matches.

In eQSL when you press the red X, you get a few canned responses you can
reply with or you can select Other and type in anything you want to send
back to the operator.

I got a QSL card handed to me from the bureau which doesn't show up in my
log. No different as you point out. I could, if I wanted, send a QSL card
back to the op in the Slovak Republic just as easy as I could click the
green check mark in eQSL.

No biggy. I have WAS on eQSL and never applied. I am getting close to "DXCC"
on eQSL but probably won't apply there either as I already have DXCC via
LoTW. I do it to help out the other ops that might really want something via
eQSL and it's no real work on my part to help them out.

K2DSL - David