[RTTY] NA SPRINT

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 12:13:44 PDT 2009

I have not worked the NA Sprint and hope to get in 2 or 3 hours Saturday. I
will be putting out about 95 watts into my beam on 20 M and my ground
mounted vertical for 40/80 M.
Question on exchange: Since this is a short 4 hour contest I am wondering
about which exchange is best to use:

  KS0M 001 DICK MO  and maybe get more "AGN?"

  or  001 001 DICK DICK MO MO  and maybe not so many "AGN"

Everyone will probably have a preference, but I am interested in knowing
what those who have worked this sprint before recommend.  I hope this thread
does not carry one for the next 3 or 4 weeks. hi hi.

Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M