[RTTY] NA SPRINT

W6SX Hank Garretson w6sx at arrl.net
Fri Oct 9 13:19:13 PDT 2009

Everyone has his preference and which way you do it isn't that important.

What is important is to be aware that the Sprint is different cat of
contest and has special rules about CQing.  See

http://www.ncjweb.com/sprintrules.php

For good advice on how to operate the Sprint, see

http://n6tr.jzap.com/sprint.html

In particular, note that the exchange sequence is different depending
on whether you are the CQer or the CQanswerer.

To get a feel for it, try the practice tonight on 20, 40, and 80 from
0230 to 0300Z.

Good luck and see you on three bands in the Sprint!

73,

Hank, W6SX

Mammoth Lakes, California

Elevation 8083 feet in John Muir's Range of Light