[RTTY] Thanks NA Sprint Help

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 9 15:26:57 PDT 2009

Thanks to all for the help on the NA RTTY Sprint.  VE3KI, Rich, spelled it
out so that even I could understand how to work the exchange/QSY rules.
After reading Rich's explanation I went back and reread the rules and they
made more sense to me. Maybe an old dog can learn a new trick. I will give
it a shot and try not to mess up too much. Wow, FISTS CW Saturday afternoon
and a RTTY contest Saturday evening. It doesn't get much better than that.

73  Dick  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M