[RTTY] JARTS RTTY

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 20 07:31:57 PDT 2009

I had a great time in this fun contest. I didn't find an op older than my 83
until I worked G3RSD who came back with 84. I had a good laugh from the two
ops who came back wit "WOW, 83, THAT IS GREAT. CONGRATULATIONS." I
appreciated the comments as I guess to a young person I am an ancient relic.
hi. I am in very good health for my age. I play 18 holes of golf twice a
week when the Missouri WX lets me and I shoot in the mid to upper 80's. I
maintain a very active life and have enjoyed being a part of amateur radio
since 1967. After doing CW only for many years, RTTY is fast becoming my
favorite mode. GU0DSUP and I finally made a contest contact and had a short
chat. Runs were hard to come by. Most were 3 or 4 at a time. I had one run
of 15 calls and that was fun. See all of you in the next RTTY or CW contest.
I had one call, F5OAM who sent me the "WKD B4" macro the two times I tried
to work him. He is not in my log as I worked another call at the time he
said we worked. I tried to tell him he was not in my log twice, with no
reply.

 Band    QSOs    Pts  Cty   Sec
   3.5       5      10    0    4
     7      60     128    9   15
    14     200     528   32   18
    21      19      56   10    1
 Total     284     722   51   38    Score: 64,258   58 1st time calls /

73  Dick - KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White
Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.
whiter26 at sbcglobal.net

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M