[RTTY] FT5GA on LoTW

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Oct 27 10:04:31 PDT 2009

Evening all,

Just found my FT5GA 12m RTTY contact confirmed on LoTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly, the 15m RTTY contact isn't there, but it isn't in their online log either. I have sent a QSL card, and asked them to check, but I am not holding out much hope.
It is quite impressive that the team have uploaded to LoTW so soon, especially after the comments made on their website that LoTW was not a priority.

Still, that (and a couple of others) have boosted my "LoTW only" QSL's to 193.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP
---
Virus Database (VPS): 091026-0, 26/10/2009
Tested on: 27/10/2009 17:04:31