[RTTY] FT5GA on LoTW

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Tue Oct 27 11:35:06 PDT 2009

Hi Joe.  Well I am in their on line log for both the q's and I know I worked
them.  Maybe I don't know how to use their LOTW lookup feature or something
but have been using it for several years.  Strange.  Anyone else not showing
up at this point?  Sent a note to Didier but he is not very responsive.  HI
HI  Van