[RTTY] FT5GA on LoTW

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 17:55:48 PDT 2009

This is amazing! Way to go folks! I also received QSL from FT5GA for our QSO
from TI5/NP3D, they were calling me I do remember like it just happened
yestrday! I missed FT5GA fro home, but have it from Costa Rica, funny!

Thank you guys, all other DX-peditions should take is as an exemplary way to
go-DO NOT wait for lousy dollars, hihi.

73's God Bless FT5GA Team

Andrei NP3D (always in LoTW instantly from every location)

2009/10/27 Phil Cooper <pcooper at guernsey.net>

> Van and the group,
>
> Are your contacts in their online log? If so, then I suspect that they have
> not yet completed the LoTW upload.
> There were quite a large number of QSO's to upload, and they may well have
> done it in sections.
>
> GL, and keep checking!
>
> 73 de Phil GU0SUP
>
> ---
> Virus Database (VPS): 091026-0, 26/10/2009
> Tested on: 27/10/2009 18:36:56

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D