[RTTY] 6Y5/N2FF in CQWW RTTY Contest...

Frank Fallon n2ff at optonline.net
Tue Sep 8 14:11:57 PDT 2009

My license arrived in the mail today.  I had requested a special call
sign but I did not get it and there was no explanation as to why.

In any event it is a combination family vacation and contest effort SOLP
vertical (a High Sierra) with radials right on the beach.  My two adult
children and their significant others plus grand kids will be on hand.
This will be my second time in Jamaica but first time operating from
there.

I hope to work you all and my other goal is to get DXCC from there.
QSLing will be via LoTW and home call.

73 de Frank...N2FF.......