[RTTY] Fw: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY interesting rules

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sun Sep 20 17:19:35 PDT 2009

I agree with Steve.  It would also simplify contest logging software as
well as log checking.

And make it part of the cumulative club scores for CQWW. Imagine having
to rally a club like YCCC or FRC to get on all THREE modes to win the
club gavel?  That would be something!

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us