[RTTY] CQWW Exchange

rick darwicki n6pe at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 09:06:54 PDT 2009

Well I'm still not sure of the best exchange but I played in the contest with 599 - 03 CA in my macro and 599 - 03 CA 03 CA in my long/DX exchange.
Using N1MM/MMTTY with RITTY RX only. USOS was on.

About 620 Qs and almost 400,000 points and I could count on one hand the number of stations that asked for a repeat.

Naturally I attribute this to my amazing 35 foot high SteppIR and Inverted L hi hi

Nice to see 10 M open a bit and LU1HF 30 over S-9 for hours. Apparently not many others knew 10 was open or had their antennas to CA.

Once again there were many weak DX stations I could not have worked without RITTY.

Rick, N6PE