[RTTY] Zone sent as letters?

Peter Laws plaws0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:21:55 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 10:06, Hank Garretson <w6sx at arrl.net> wrote:

> Instead of using {EXCH} in your macro, just type what you want it to send.
> In my case:
>
> ... 599 3 CA ...

That would defeat the point of using the variable.  In N1MM, you
determine the exchange when you start the log for a new contest.
Because it's a variable in the macro, you usually don't have to change
anything in your macros and you can just start operating.

I have several different macros for exchanges (short ones, long ones)
and I'd have to change them all.  Don't care to do that if I don't
have to.