[RTTY] Online log FT5GA

Van K7VS wa7fab at cdsnet.net
Mon Sep 28 09:43:57 PDT 2009

I was very frustrated here in Oregon with barely hearing or not at all 99
percent of the time.  No FT5/G in Oregon.  But got very lucky a week ago and
worked him on RTTY on Tuesday and I am in the log!  This was only country
needed for #1 Honor Roll position.  Of course my QSL card and ten bucks went
out the day after the qso.  HI HI Van, K7VS