[RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments

Claude Du Berger duberger.miousse81 at globetrotter.net
Wed Sep 30 07:18:14 PDT 2009

Correction...
NO Hiscall after the TU...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Claude Du Berger
  To: Amos, Ian ; rtty at contesting.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:13 AM
  Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY contest questions and comments

  When I am in  RUN-CQ mode, I always reply with (Hiscall) exch. (Hiscall)
  because If there are many callers, QRM, it is important to confirm to
   whom I have sent the exchange. ex: Hiscall 599 001 001 Hiscall
  Then, I confirm with (TU Hiscall de MYCALL CQ)  Why send it again...
  Already sent twice...

  73, Claude VE2FK